6th Women International Chess Tournament
Memorial of Krystyna Hołuj - Radzikowska
1. Date and venue:
Dates of the tournament are 23.11-1.12.2016
Polish Chess Federation, Lower Silesian Chess Federation
3. Tournament Director
- Participants arrivals – 22.11.2016 (tuesday)
- Technical meeting and drawing of lots 22.11.2016 - 20.00 – playing hall
- Opening ceremony 23.11.2016 – 15.30
- I round 23.11.2016 r. – 16.00.
- II round 24.11.2016 r. – 16.00
- III round 25.11.2016 r.- 16.00.
- IV round 26.11.2016 r. – 16.00
- V round 27.11.2016 r. – 16.00
- VI round 28.11.2016 r. – 16.00
- VII round 29.11.2016 r. – 16.00
- VIII round 30.11.2016 r. – 16.00
- IX round 1.12.2016 r. – 10.00
- Closing ceremony - 15.30
The players have to insure themselves for health and accident risk.
Prize fund : 12000 PLN
1st place – 4000 PLN
2nd place – 3000 PLN
3rd place – 2000 PLN
4th place – 1500 PLN
5th place – 1000 PLN
Additional prize for the most beautiful game of the tournament – 500 PLN
Prizes are not shared.
*All prizes are shown before taxes, the income tax of 10% will be deducted. According to the Polish law all prizes below 760 PLN are free of taxation. The Organizer makes the efforts to give additional special prizes.
8. Technical regulations
The tournament will be played according to the FIDE rules. Any player who arrives at the chessboard more than 15 minutes after the start of the round shall lose the game. No draw agreement by the players are allowed before move 40 unless there occurs a triple repetition of the position The final standing of the players will be determined according to points.
In case of sharing of places – the following criteria will be decisive:
1. Sonneborn – Berger
2. System Koya
3. A greater number of wins
4. the result of the direct matches between players
9. Accommodation and board
All invited participants receive the accommodation and full board according to individual agreement.
10. Rate of play and time control
The event is a round-robin tournament with 10 participants (9 rounds). Time rate: 90 min. for 40 moves + 30 min. for the rest of the game, with an increment of 30 seconds per move starting from move 1.
11. Final notices
THE FINAL INTERPRETATION OF THE GENERAL INFORMATION BELONGS TO THE ORGANIZER.